L2 Multiskills
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question for GM's

2 posters

Go down

Question for GM's Empty Question for GM's

Post by zomg23 Fri May 10, 2013 7:57 pm

Hello,

I am new player here, I made my 1st account 7-9 days ago, after playing for 3 days made my char 36 lvl and after log of I coulndn't enter my account. It said that I was closed. So I made next accound and next char. Than after 4 days I made 52 lvl and also got baned. Since I would like to play here, and from my point of viev I did nothing wrong I would like to know why those account got baned so I wont risk my 3rd one beeing closed. My previous accounts were ''sylon23'' and ''cylon23''.

zomg23

Back to top Go down

Question for GM's Empty Re: Question for GM's

Post by Admin Fri May 10, 2013 9:47 pm

Hi Zomg23.

Re: PENALIZACIONES-PENALTIES.
por ADM-SPONSOR el Dom 5 Mayo 2013 - 14:04

PENALIZACION:

Sylon23 - Detectado usando bot penalizado con un ban de cuenta.

Your first character was sent off for using Bot detection system detected the Admin-Sponsor and made ​​sure it was a bot.

Your second character was banned by the expulsions grinding system we have, maybe you did not use bot with, but the system will also ban.

We all make herrors. I will make sure that the automatic system will not ban this character.

Greating: Soen.

Admin
Admin

https://l2multiskills.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zomg23 Sat May 11, 2013 5:24 am

Thx for fast answer.

Bot was not used in both cases so I am afraid that your checking system if player is boting or not may be.... lets just say not perfect.

I would apriciate smal ''pm'' before some one thinks and ''make sure'' I am boting.... u know we all make errors sometimes is good to check twice.

Again thx for the clarification. Hope to stay here litle bit longer.

zomg23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down