L2 Multiskills
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

question for hero

2 posters

Go down

question for hero Empty question for hero

Post by viktorazzz2 Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:15 pm

hi i wanna ask.what i need to do to get hero? i need only 15 matches or not only that? and how i can make hero if lorymoney and his clan buging to get hero for all his clan...in the server will be just only 1 clan hero its not fear :(thx

viktorazzz2

Back to top Go down

question for hero Empty Re: question for hero

Post by Admin Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:49 pm

Hello.

Your question is full of statements that certainly seem more a series of allegations that questions.

To be Hero need to participate in the fortnight of the month, the periods are from day 1 to 15 and from 15 to 30 and the title of hero validations are performed the day after the end of each period (days 1 and 16) .

To adjust a bit to the problem, you especially are "Phoenix Knight", in this case you would have to compete against the player Cristian points.
The problem is that the players of his clan have helped with points, well, to my knowledge, that's not illegal, just beat the rest of his clan to beat the points.

The staff can not intervene in fights between players, if we did something like that would be very discourteous to the players and we could not declare neutrality.

Compete with the help of your fellow Clan and also uses your guild, if paricipaseis together I'm sure Serials stronger and you would have better results.

Admin
Admin

https://l2multiskills.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down