L2 Multiskills
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi ADmin i dnno but srver is alot think doesnt working

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

hi ADmin i dnno but srver is alot think doesnt working Empty Re: hi ADmin i dnno but srver is alot think doesnt working

Post by nashh Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:22 am

not think that if it did it would not be an area for people pro? what you ask is to do one normal area pj are just beginning that will benefit you and the other players .... if you do that the players full've got everything we need to do? make a complaint and give us something acambio of lost time to make us full? and if you do this you will say that they are not helping and return to typical problems of server ....
sorry for my intervention

nashh

Back to top Go down

hi ADmin i dnno but srver is alot think doesnt working Empty Re: hi ADmin i dnno but srver is alot think doesnt working

Post by Admin Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:21 pm

baylor Q-doesnt working,Freya rb aswell doesnt working,beleth Qrb aswell doesnt working
These Raid Boss are disabled in the data pack, but it is not bad in itself, I have intention in not too distant future use as "Custom Boss", will be able to get special items.

what u thinking acually about with server
I think it is a stable Multiskils server that works without lag or really serious problems, but it is not perfect and that the players seem to spend searching each and every one of the mistakes that they believe would have to be working as the server officer.

still cant loggin with KUKU
Not banned, I'll check that and can happen.

new zone i dnno what that stupid atk speed they have i hit 1 hit-they me 5-7 hit and im die!fix that bull shi t please....and last one,
Level the area for more advanced players, you can not come and pretend like you do kill normal.
You need a mixed party and be stronger or invent strategies to kill them.
Right now I have seen 6 players who have managed to kill mobs in that area, if they can, why not you?
Multiskills is a server, you can invent techniques to achieve your goal.

its really so stupid dnt u thing max enchant is unlimited but enchant chance is only 66% its really stupid
If facilitate even more spells, all players end up with weapons to +50 or +200, but that's not the intention, the idea is that if a player tries to get to enchant your weapon to +16, that know is very difficult for anyone else make it.
Make unlimited does not mean it easy.

I've seen a weapon to +25 and several even stronger +17 and +16. I seem strong enough.
If your weapon does not reach that level is not as you worked to get it.

Is unlimited but not easy.

hello adm is me again,listening mobs is not normal really,u there can just fast lvl down only! with fighter,me p atk is 33k with transform and i hiting max 1k?!WTF?!!!!! first adm if u do new location,u must 1sdt try it with players not just put new mobs and kill how u want it!!!!its really stupid and too hard
When you succeed in killing these mobs and kill not be as difficult, another newcomer player will come and tell you that these mobs can not be killed and that only gm can kill them, then you will laugh and you showed as you kill.

It can kill and not as difficult as you think, but you have to steer clear.

Greating: Soen.

Admin
Admin

https://l2multiskills.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:19 pm

hi again,that why admin in there not alot players playing that multiskills,so soon be again like with maestros dont u think?its be again down ssoon or latter,but be,so ok if u still dnt thinking to increase enchant so why then put unlimited max?!u dnt trhink is stupid?i dnno what u thinking apsolutely,u all time drunk or what?what the point going with +25 or +16 only!if are unlimited?and ok only 6 peoples can kill them?!ONLY 6PLAYERS lol so in feacure only that peoples and be in server nothing else...i think u must increase +++++++rate everyone say that with me aswell i think,and everyone acept that think,but u .......NOT!so what the point playing?to lvling up and make +6-5-7max10+ sets/weapons?if u dnt do something that decrease from unlimited+ to i dnno 30+max or something,but not do UNLIMITED,cuz that is really stupid and make alot of players loughining u know what i mean,and that make +25 only with bugs,not easy,cuz i was burn 30 or more think weapons and only i was made just +10 weapon,thats is not good for multiskills and unlimited +++++,
What happened in Heroes Masters was that a hacker gained access to the database and delete it all, after that, have not had energies to open from scratch.

In this server have imposed rules that prevent what happened to me there, but everything has its pros and cons.

Surely you believe this server is not as good as MDH, but I assure you I have included very many improvements against hackers and I used all my experience.

Regarding spells standards are so as you see, no maximum limit of enchantment, but with a 66% chance.
In case you do not remember well, it's the same option to use in MDH and there seemed not so crazy. I'm happy with this option as well as this and so will continue.

Indeed, 6 players killed Pro mobs in the area I have not seen them all personally, but if your drop in their backpacks and are currently only 6, but I have no doubt that all of you shall be strong enough to kill mobs there.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by darkniko Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:44 am

its true i tried like 30 advantage bugs for exploiting the server and nothing happened its a very good server i am really enjoying playing it knowing theres a high chance not to encounter bugged players.

For example:
arrow / enchant bug .. appears in almost all h5 servers ..
this number is caracteristic of all Freya servers and Before ofc 10737.. won't complete it for those who doesn't know it..
i checked weapon/armor shops in DION!!! GIRAN!!! and HEINE SPECIALLY and couldn't finde the usual adena bugs ..
tried with the scrolls of resurrection 2.400 adena is a great number for adena bugs ..
after completing noblesse i thought i was saved for adena but when tried CP potion adena bug nothing happened .
hopefully there are no tattoos in server ( absolute ... ) hopefully ...
tried the other bugged number 88734.. won't complete it again ...

tried tried tried and nothing happens.

Very good server i love it ..

theres a bug in the Reward Zone .. but doesn't benefits the players it just do the opossite to the server ..

darkniko

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:12 am

Thank you.

Glad to know you have searched all known bugs and have not found any.

As I said, on this server I have focused on avoiding bugs and I'm very happy haver gotten gains that MDH did not get, even if it seems that is full of errors, it is not really so.

Lack details, but these details give me the option to continue to improve the server and adapting it to the rhythm of the players.

Multiskills servers always have to be adapted to the rhythm of the players, not like a Low or PvP, are much more complex.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by darkniko Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:47 pm

u native english tomas ? seems u are native spanish .. theres a Spanish Forum ... :S

darkniko

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:38 pm

Hello tomas1991.

You realize that everything you do is insult me​​?

Other than that is a real problem understanding your English, not that you express so bad, but the only thing you do is criticize, but do not contribute ideas.

I appreciate you moderate way you express yourself or I start to take it as a total lack of respect for me.

If the problem is you're not English, you have a section for comments in Castilian and if the case is that you use another language, I would appreciate that you use a traducor and a concealer. The one with Google in very good.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:42 am

Right now I'm finishing editions GoD armor and a few more items, I hope to finish today.

When I finish, I would like you would explain these bugs, but do it peacefully although I might not look if I want to promote the server, but maybe the problem is that I am Administrator, no publisher or developer.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by darkniko Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:39 pm

darkniko

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:21 am

Why dead ??

Dear Tomas if you dont like the server you are free to leave, i hope you be happy where you go.

But the server will be open for you when you want return.

Thanks for all.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:28 pm

its not mean i wanna leave,
Excuse me, I understood wrong.

still not fixed seven sign Q completely
I tried to repair those quest several times, but not as easy as you think I had many errors when trying to do so many times, unfortunately I am not L2jServer developer.

enchant rate is not good for multiskills and unlimited++++
About enchantments system, unlimited does not mean easy, so far I've seen many players with very high and also charms this allows me to in the future include as special prizes scrolls 100% safe. But the level of the players have not yet reached that level and also have not finished implementing all the improvements that I would like.

As in MDH this is not a server that is standing, has to evolve while players and when players are overcoming the challenges that I offer, I'm including new challenges.

!few peoples only,not many like other servers,if u like that to server be all most die so its doesnt matter for me,i just let u know what u must to do if u wanna see in server more then 15-20 peoples online all the time,that it so if u happy with thats 20max on for me its doesnt matter admin
Mean to tell me that if I change the enchantments and repair of the 7 signs quest, more players will enter?

I sincerely doubt that's true.

In a few days, 2 or 3, I will seek a solution to these two specific cases.

Except these cases you have another idea to promote the server?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardly Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:45 am

Tomas1991 you are stupid crying baby or what? Come to server 4-5 time in week, play about 3-4h and make so much accusations to admin? Dude if you don't like - leave server, and stop doing shame for your self. And if you are so smart, create exactly the same server and do in it what you want. Wink
Hardly
Hardly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next