L2 Multiskills
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Mr admin

+2
madman
lastixaki
6 posters

Go down

To Mr admin Empty To Mr admin

Post by lastixaki Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:31 am

I hope it is worth it for the players to wait for the server to be online again. i think i started to play since january and i played every day.. i love the server and i want it back.. i also hope that these days that server is down that mr soen is doing some improvements and put some new features .

My greetings
ACUBAULATABAULA (or call me acuba if it is too long  Razz )

lastixaki

Back to top Go down

To Mr admin Empty Re: To Mr admin

Post by madman Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:31 am

same opinion with ACU .....here Costy  Razz 

madman

Back to top Go down

Post by XaHAcnapyx Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:20 am

i start play 3 or 4 weeks ago Smile) i want server back Sad(

XaHAcnapyx

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:00 pm

Hello everyone. 

Earlier this month, I asked the company Hostings to give low secondary server had and they told me that the floor would take place on 22, as it was no big deal, did not give more importance to the 23 I found L2Multiskills that was closed. 

When you can get in touch with the company hostings, they explained that the two servers were subject to the same financial offer etc ...... and close one, I closed the other automatically, the hosting company forgot to explain this detail . 

But the most important is that the data had been deleted and can not be recovered. 

I still keep the domain, forum and secondary data from the server, itself a backup server. 

The only thing left to do is re served hiring a new server and install the server again, but this time take me. 

I want to take to raise the option of starting a new server with the same characteristics "multiskills" but with news. 

Since the server had thought renew in September, but this gives me another push and raise more drastic changes could not before. 

Players who have access to the forum and even fall, are precisely those that consider more faithful to our server and their views are more important than me. 

So that in the coming days, I will open a series of posts settings and give you option to choose from different configuration options. 

Sincerely Soen.

Admin
Admin

https://l2multiskills.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadmus Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:02 pm

Soen Thanks for showing that you are a legal and respectful Administrator with your players to post the causes of the fall of the Server.

I feel much the mistake that was made with the server, now on summer when many of us can enjoy holiday and free time to play.

It features my character for the new version of L2Multiskill is where the launch, and I trust you to realize a great job, asking only that you take the time to not provide a full of bugs game, I think it's best to wait some more time to enjoy the game and have to be continually posting failures.

Greetings and ... we'll see in!!
Cadmus
Cadmus

Back to top Go down

Post by lastixaki Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:49 pm

and why not to open the server now...and later when is ready to present us the new server ?

lastixaki

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnK Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:59 pm

Soen, Thunder
Sare, Giorgo and all server mates my regards from Kalamata (Greece) beach. I am waiting the server restart also.
John (littlejohn- augost-Manofst3el)

JohnK

Back to top Go down

Post by lastixaki Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:49 pm

Johny johny johny johny hi re agorina :p

lastixaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down