L2 Multiskills
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Jita Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:29 am

Admin, did you try to open your eyes?????
LOOK AT THE QUEST: SEVEN SINGS, PART 4.... sanctum!!! ENTER THE DAMN GAME, AND TRY TO MAKE IT BY YOURSELF...
and compare with this one :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEcDdS5yfhc (2 minits 44 second) the place is near twice bigger then on your server!
now when you [("FIX")] geodata, when i run, near walls, my character is stuking like i am hitting a corner or something like that.
JUST TRY THE FUCKING QUEST, and you will see.....
5 hours o trying - 0 results:arrow: Arrow Arrow Arrow 

Jita

Back to top Go down

OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Jita Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:40 am

from the moment when you get out warp and fix geodata NO ONE passed this fucking quest!

Jita

Back to top Go down

OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Mime Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:43 am

other guys didn't make it too, something is wrong there!

Mime

Back to top Go down

Post by Jita Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:00 am

WHY EPIC QUESTS part 8 to 12 doesnt work ?
wood doesnt teleport me to franz?

Jita

Back to top Go down

Post by Jita Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:27 am

and how about freezing wizzards?!

Jita

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:15 am

Jita wrote:Admin, did you try to open your eyes?????
LOOK AT THE QUEST: SEVEN SINGS, PART 4.... sanctum!!! ENTER THE DAMN GAME, AND TRY TO MAKE IT BY YOURSELF...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEcDdS5yfhc (2 minits 44 second) the place is near twice bigger then on your server!
now when you [("FIX")] geodata, when i run, near walls, my character is stuking like i am hitting a corner or something like that.
Hi,

Im testing to fix it.

Admin
Admin

https://l2multiskills.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:19 am

Admin wrote:
Jita wrote:Admin, did you try to open your eyes?????
Hi,

Im testing to fix it.
Hi.

I have fix the quest,

I reduced the aggressiveness of the guards by 75%, but even they can detect you.

To be sure, I made ​​the quest with a normal character and I get complete the quest.

I hope you enjoy.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jita Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:12 am

thank you very much, i've passed it at night.
how about mage freez?( i am dying near 5-7 times in hour) and quests of seven sings PART 8 - 12,

Jita

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:38 pm

thank you very much, i've passed it at night.
OK.

how about mage freez?( i am dying near 5-7 times in hour)
I have explained in the past that freezing wizards no longer depends on the server, if not the chronic and each client.

To achieve reduce freezing in the server limiting the casting and reuse of skills, but the only way to further reduce the freezing is further reducing the reuse of skills.

Also affects the type of PC that each possesses and performance.

and quests of seven sings PART 8 - 12,
These missions are not completed on the server, ie L2jserver developers did not complete these missions and even to this day the reviews I've found have errors that leave the server with critical errors.

These missions are yet to be developed by the team of L2jServer.

By the way jita.
You talk about these issues as if you expect an answer before, but I see you've only posted 5 times and your account is very recent.

The way you express yourself think you are Tomas, am I right?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jita Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:49 pm

no i am not thomas, i am a player from MD

Jita

Back to top Go down

Post by Jita Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:55 pm

by the way, my opinnion isn't so neccesary, because, i will leav the server, i am getting borred, for each day only farm, and the prices of top items and sp needed is too high, i understand... its not 3 day server, but isn't normal, need to vote 200 days of voting

Jita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum