L2 Multiskills
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things that need to be done

+3
Admin
theDEATH
Zahi
7 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Things that need to be done Empty Re: Things that need to be done

Post by theDEATH Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:37 am

realy good post .. i agree with all u wrote dude Smile hope admin do aswell.

craft will realy sux if u cant spoil blue mobs .. and yes .. u will better kill bosses for vesper then trying to craft it .. u need tons of mats for it .. + there is a good chanse to fail ..
and u cant get ,, let say varnish .. from mobs more then 50 lvl .. ori ore aswell Very Happy

as for the buffs .. i posted about them aswell ..

and for the champ .. haha lol .. i`m still low lvl .. but u are right .. mobs in lear of antharas got like 30/40k p atk normaly .. x10 ... wtf Very Happy it will kill ya with one hit Very Happy and mobs in soa got 40/50 k p atk normali Very Happy so 500k p atk Very Happy thats insane Very Happy u will die with one hit .. even on all stuckable UD-s Smile

there is a reason why in all servers that use champions .. theyr HP is increased alot .. but p atk/matk/atk speed/ cast speed is no more then x2 Smile

theDEATH

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:03 pm

- Party SP is 0.5x = should be 1x or a bit more, because if you multiply 0.5x with 0.5x you get 0.25x SP in party divided to 2 players which results in 0.12x SP for each player and thats just wrong. noone will exp in party because you get 5x lower SP than SOLO
- Ok, i will increase party SP reward x 1 in nex restart.

- COV - its 5 min duration only make it 1h
- Thrill fight - its 5 min duration (spammable) make it 1h
- Rage - 2 min duration, you can spam it every 75 seconds just make it 1h
- Fell swoop - 2 min dur, make it 1h
- ALL totems - jsut make it 1h they are all spammable
- ALL detect weakness (warlord/gladiator) 10 min, spammable, make it 1h
- OK, 1h.

- GEODATA are so much broken and outdated (try walk in DV, full of invisible walls) just turn them off, less stress for server and for players
- OK, I am no friend of the GeoData, but to avoid bugs in sieges and in the Olympics is very important, but it is also true that it is very annoying for the game and the server slows me. The'll leave off for a while and if we see that the game is enjoyable as well, will remove it permanently.

- Champion p atk multiplier is over the top, you just cant make it 10x, there are mobs that have super high patk all alone and there is no chance to increase p def so much to handle 400k patk mob (yes they have 400k patk in antharas lair).

Try to make champions more like this:
Champion: blue circle, 15% spawn chance, 10x hp 1.5x patk 1.3x matk 1.3x pdef 1.3x mdef 1.3x atk speed 1.3x casting speed 10x drop/spoil/exp/sp + medals or whatever they are useless anyway
MegaChampion: red circle, 7% spawn chance, 25x hp, 2x patk 1.6x matk, pdef, mdef, atk speed, casting speed, 25x drop/spoil/exp/sp + gold eihasads (more of them, since this mobs are 25x)
SuperChampion: purple circle (both blue and red), 3% spawn chance, 50x hp, 2.5x patk. 2x matk, pdef, mdef, atk speed, casting speed, 50x drop/spoil/exp/sp + festival adena
- NO, The configuration of the Champions League is something that is always on servers preconfigured Java type, I have changed their stats and differentiated two types of Champion, is they are very strong and that's certainly my intention.
The normal Champions give the Glittering Medalls, which belongs to the event of cats, to some extent this event is necessary for the game rewards.
The SuperChampions are unrealistically strong, but the reward is even greater as they give event coins necessary to buy PvP items and various other things. Also you can exchange these points medals fame in the GM-Shop.

Beyond that, they are a natural obstacle users who use bots and also.

On the other hand, consider the SuperChampions as an adventure point for this server since with the use of Multiskills doubt that you should find the way to kill them. It sure makes a long time since you have to escape from a mob on a server of Multiskills.

Also GM shop have majority of items traded for vote coins, which is not normally obtainable in game and feels really "donate-only" like.
- NO, The function of these Vote Coin is the collection of money if not the promotion of the server using the feedback system.

You cant even trade vote coins so you cant buy them from players.
- NO, If allowed to trade in these coins, the players would strive more to find bugs in the voting system using double characters, and so IP addresses. This is a measure of prevention of bugs

So why dont you add vote coins to exchange for 10x fest adena or 50x medals (oh well, medals are very easy to get, so maybe 200x?) like you can trade vote coin for them? This would make medals finally worth something.
- Its only various ofertings, you can use thems or not.

Also, you should make those vorpal and elegia armors exchangable by piece, its better to drop some easy pieces and trade harder ones than trade whole set.
- OK, I do not dislike and so have benefits better drops special areas and maybe the NPC auctions. But that awhile I'll leave it as I involves some time working and now I'm busy cleaning server logs. Before this I hope to have a server with no lag and no errors.

But the most important thing is - Make drop/spoil from blue mobs ffs... Do you really expect someone to delevel his hard farmed character to lvl 40 to get some mats? thats just no-no i will better kill all rbs in game than craft something.
- OMG... Go to Merchant of Mammon and have a look to Crafting Matrial Shop. You can get there al most usual materials.

Also it would be nice to remove RB para/silence, or atleast make worldbosses (aq, core, orfen, zaken?(if its not instanced), Baium) lvl 80 and compensate it with some higher stats or something.
- No, if i do it, all top lvl players will kill all Boss in Server, low players wont get kill any one.... But..... You can use Delevel Manager to delevel your self. It wont lost top skill and yoy will can go to kill Low Boss like Queen Ant, etc...

Greating: Soen.

Admin
Admin

https://l2multiskills.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by theDEATH Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:31 pm

heh Smile i`m still a low lvl .. but i dont think it will be fun .. going to farm somewhere in Loa or DV .. and meat an agresive super champion with 400k p atk Very Happy and with the curent spawn rate .. i supose u can farm around that champ for a wile .. then they jwill become 2 / 3 / 5 .. and then u will need to w8 for server restart Very Happy and hope they will be gone .. couse if u got top items .. top encahnted .. with all ud-s on u .. u will have like 20k p def probably Very Happy and maybe .. just maybe ..u will survive one git from that mob Very Happy ( however if its atk speed is x10 aswell ,, itt will be inposible to heal before he hits u twice ) so .. those champs are unkillable .. Smile
so maybe it will be better to add a NPC with 1 mil p atk that runs around the map and kill the players Very Happy .. couse a mob with 2/3 k atk speed and 400/500k p atk does preaty much the same Smile

theDEATH

Back to top Go down

Post by ArgVikingo Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:03 pm

ey Soen podrias reducir el respawn time de los RBs? creo que tendrian que tener 2 o 3 hs de respawn los rbs normales xd a fin de cuentas jugar un server asi es para matar rbs en parte... somos 20 players y me la paso corriendo todo el mapa buscando rbs para matar y no encuentro nada G_G

P.D.: el SP Scroll : Highest Grade del gm shop dice que te da 500k de sp... pero al momento de tomarlo solo me suma 365k Sad

ArgVikingo

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:07 am

Hi.

Spoil Bomb.. OMG, OK, i will check and repair it, thanks for find the bug Very Happy

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:10 am

Anyway, BEAST farm is bugged, you cant feed mobs = you cant get moirai, you cant get craft lvl 10 (it isnt even in GM shop and i wouldnt buy it anyway) so you cant craft vesper neither (and i died like 100 times to get some vesper mats!)
Beast Farm has server error, i will sale Forgotten scroll Craft lvl 10 in GM-Shop. ( low cost ).

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:11 am

Teleport from Global GK to Gracia and Hellbound doesnt work. It says some shit in spanish and dont releport.

Ok its bugged, on nex hours i will change Teleport.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:14 am

i cant kill any grandbosses because my gear sux, and i cant kill low lvl mobs because they dont drop anything

OK, i will activate Blue drop rules.... But you can delevel your char to kill low boss, can make subclasss, and lot of thinks...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:16 am

ey Soen podrias reducir el respawn time de los RBs? creo que tendrian que tener 2 o 3 hs de respawn los rbs normales xd a fin de cuentas jugar un server asi es para matar rbs en parte... somos 20 players y me la paso corriendo todo el mapa buscando rbs para matar y no encuentro nada G_G
OK, reducire su respawn.

P.D.: el SP Scroll : Highest Grade del gm shop dice que te da 500k de sp... pero al momento de tomarlo solo me suma 365k
Si tenias una mascota o un summon, estos te pueden restar SP y EX, seguramente el te quito lo que te falta de SP.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ArgVikingo Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:43 am

wow eso es verdad... tenia mi wolf summoneado... pero que raro que te consuma el sp del scroll :/ a la prox estare atento de no malgastar asi el scroll T_T

una cosa mas... muchas veces cuesta summonear al wolf desde el collar y no se por que =/ y aun no puedo vestirlo... los items que le compro no deja equiparlos U_U

ArgVikingo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doon Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:26 pm

Soen podrias poner Hawk eye tmb a 1 hora plis? dura 4 minutos y se recarga en nada como warcry , porcierto a mi warcry y algunas otras skills luego reviso bien y te digo me las aprendo y se me bajan de nuevo creo que al subir de lv... y creo que a todos nos pasa con diferentes skills, creo que UD tmb me pasa porque creo recordar haberla subido a lv 2 varias veces xD

Gracias de antemano

Doon

Back to top Go down

Post by glospolina Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:37 pm

hola admin, soy kamael berseker, tengo un problema con el death mark, lo subo al lvl 6 o lvl maximo y cuando subo de lvl se me resetea al lvl 2, al lvl q lo tengo por default! me pasa igual con la pasiva "fast rgeneration" lo tengo lvl 1 pero no se mereinicia cada vez q subo! al momento tengo identificada esos 2 skills pero no si hay otro skill q no funcione por parte de los kamael! ah y "angelic icon" no me hace efecto, no me incrementa los stats, tambien esta ese! gracias, espero no sea tan dificil solucionarlo!

glospolina

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:10 pm

OMG.... I have lot of work ....

OK, i will start just now.

Admin
Admin