L2 Multiskills
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi ADmin i dnno but srver is alot think doesnt working

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

hi ADmin i dnno but srver is alot think doesnt working - Page 2 Empty Re: hi ADmin i dnno but srver is alot think doesnt working

Post by Admin Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:26 am

Thanks for reply Hardly, but our friend Tomas is a nonconformist people, really i thin he dont like anithink and only know protest for all.

Dear Tomas 1991, I have end to fix freeze in magues, try to use now Vampiric Mist. The the bad news is that I had to limit the casting speed, but with the extreme reuse im sure you wont note it.

Admin
Admin

https://l2multiskills.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

hi ADmin i dnno but srver is alot think doesnt working - Page 2 Empty Re: hi ADmin i dnno but srver is alot think doesnt working

Post by Admin Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:52 pm

hi admin,so explane why blocked all doors in anihilation only one enter there?
I have been working in server today, maby it bugged with my work, now its working, only need a server restart.

sry u dnt know :DDD
Yes i Know, its repaired.

lol give me gm status u will see how need everything do!!
That´s a crazy idea, i have update your status to Ban Chat for Spaming inside the server, you are insulting all time, you want be GM ???? Crazy Idea !!!!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:08 am

ADMIN WHEN U THINKING FIX THAT ALL BUGS WITH MAGES?I
The problem of freeze is in client not in server, I have adjusted to the maximum the characteristics of server, but it is difficult to adjust more, at this point players should  learn to avoid freezing alternating skills and not just using one.

!HOW ITSA CAN BE ZEFER WITH HERO WEAP+0 HIT ME 3K PER 10K M DEF?!UOJ SRY ITS NOT BUGS ITS JUST ME ILUSION!
Learn to write, do not even understand what you write.

!!! DIE SERVER ADMIN BELIEVE ME SOONER OR LATTER,
You and I also die, but you're still not guess

U THINKING PUT MORE NEWS WEAPONS/ARMORS,FOR WHAT
A server that does not evolve is a dead server, here we are always innovating. Did you dont like new armors and weapons ??

?CUZ KIRIT0 AND LORY STARTING CRY BECAUSE THEY HAVE ALLREADY EVERYTHGING WITH GMS HELP
I'm beginning to think you have a mental problem with these players, you might enjoy and do not want to recognize?

WITH GMS HELP(OTHER ACC ALL KNOW THAT JUST U ONE IDIOT TYHINKING THEY not gms!!!!!)
You really are very naive to think that they are GM. Neither Kirit0 or Lorymoney are GM.

Tell you what, since you know so much. I offer you a bet.

Turns out that I (Admin Soen) I have a character in game, I give you three attempts for you to find out what my character.

If you find out, I will recognize that you are right and I'll give GM a character for a day.

If you find out, I expel all yours characters forever from server and forum account too.

It'll give you hints, just tell I whether or not 3 times, if you hit the third is not, you will lose.

You'll be okay?

Greating: Soen.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2