L2 Multiskills
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

about leave

+2
nashh
billmixos1
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

about leave Empty about leave

Post by billmixos1 Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:46 am

as i say before you make me chat bans and etc i say fix the server this cant be true 90k p attack without frenzy and i can get max 50 k nsh-kirito-lorymoney as all say them bugged characters

billmixos1

Back to top Go down

about leave Empty Re: about leave

Post by nashh Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:55 am

first, of all I said I have 90k p.ataca but said that buff use or not...
Second, I can say that I have 1kk of p.attack but as you can see if it's true or not?
third, you're asking more mages edit for your own benefit and that the warriors would leave far below the wizards, even more than they already are

nashh

Back to top Go down

Post by billmixos1 Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:56 am

you hit me 10k without any debuff with 17k pdef

billmixos1

Back to top Go down

Post by nashh Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:00 am

by the critical damage that I have

nashh

Back to top Go down

Post by billmixos1 Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:05 am

you think this is normal?

billmixos1

Back to top Go down

Post by nashh Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:18 am

yes if normal

nashh

Back to top Go down

Post by billmixos1 Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:19 am

10k dmg in one hit?

billmixos1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:33 am

as i say before you make me chat bans and etc i say fix the server this cant be true 90k p attack without frenzy and i can get max 50 k nsh-kirito-lorymoney as all say them bugged characters

Hello.

Remember it's a server Multiskills and punching power values ​​can increase a lot.

These players you speak of, are fully prepared to increase P.Atk and besides the (Bufos EnchatSkills + + Skills + Hero + Weapon Custom Weapon Enchat).

Regarding the Ban-Chat, was for the insults, not insult and do not give you Ban-Chat, this rule is for all and all I ask is always a minimum of education and respect within the server.

I can assure you that these players do not have the characters bugged, myself constantly review them and do not meet any condition of bug or editing, or anything out of the game.

first, of all I said I have 90k p.ataca but said that buff use or not...
Second, I can say that I have 1kk of p.attack but as you can see if it's true or not?
third, you're asking more mages edit for your own benefit and that the warriors would leave far below the wizards, even more than they already are

Hello.

The values ​​of each player's stats are personal data if they want to publish or not your business.

Regarding the modification of the magicians, because I have been clear on this many times, but not modify the magicians, the way I see are very even both classes.

And if you satisfied with your class, you can always change your stats and learn new skills.

you hit me 10k without any debuff with 17k pdef
by the critical damage that I have
you think this is normal?
yes if normal
10k dmg in one hit?

Obviously if possible

Admin
Admin

https://l2multiskills.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by viktorazzz2 Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:56 pm

if u say that kirit0 and lory is not gm,so how he can change his critical hit from 10k to 66k? o_O and 1 time i saw kirit0 loged in and he dont was on player list?how to explain this?

viktorazzz2

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:58 pm

OMG.....

if u say that kirit0 and lory is not gm,
Admin-Sponsor . 1 player. = Admin-Sponsor
Admin-Soen . 2 player. = Soen and Admin
GM-Thunder. 1 player. = Thunder
WebMaster..... Coming soon.

Kitir0 and Lorymoney ???..... NOT GM.

how he can change his critical hit from 10k to 66k?
Critical Power ??, I dont know how the player use skills......

and 1 time i saw kirit0 loged in and he dont was on player list?how to explain this?
OMG..... Try something... log some friend, wile he using teleport look to comunity, can you see it ??
To be GM or Admin, you need access control lvl 9 in data base. You cant change from inside the Game....
Use /gmlist inside the game, and tell me if Kirit0 or Lorymoney are in the list ....

Apart from this, I assure you that the first rule with the GM is not stand out from the players and that is just the opposite of those two players.
If you were GM, you think that the conflict would cease to be so?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nashh Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:44 am

I can answer in a more concrete about our damage occasioned:
for example I'm at 75% to be full skill and skill enchant.
I I have about a month into the game, kirit0 and lorymoney, are since the start of the server, you do not even're too weak to want to compare yourself with them

Soen sorry for getting involved in this, but you know well that I do not like complaints like you and more if my pj feu mentioned in the problem I have to defend myself as well as my friends .....
billmixos1, not play but just does what I tell you we are expert players of seon server since we have played since several years ago

nashh

Back to top Go down

Post by billmixos1 Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:04 am

you are experts this isnt expert think this is crazy thinks i am gonna tell you something you might be right about your personal dmg is about 10k but your p attack i say is abnormal no one fighter have 90k p attack from my friends and from other guys so we make all the same wrong? i can tell the diffrence in p attack with one newbie and one amateur but this cant be true 40 to 90k the diffrence is to high

billmixos1

Back to top Go down

Post by billmixos1 Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:14 am

and four gamemasters? because i know about the admins and gamemasters no one play normal because i had a server and i know it with more players online no one can be like (angel) this is the truth and you dont speak to one kid who dont know lineage 2 i played lineage from six years old right now i am eighteen so what did you say about this only for ten minutes to see this characters kirit0 and lory about their skills and items and if they are normal i am not gonna speak ever again for them and who ever say a bad words for them i am gonna say they are not anything just normal players

billmixos1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:37 am

You're not considering the Heroe Blunt has, after Hero Bow, is really powerful is

Your proposal is very tempting, but if accepted, would have to follow the same rule for any player who protest for the same cause.

I can not walk by GM to anyone who wants it.

But if Kirit0 and Lory are agree, maybe if you can give pantayazos of inventory.
First of all, are players and have the right to maintain their privacy, are not part of the Staff to have such rules.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by billmixos1 Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:58 am

i dont mean to be the true gm i mean to be spectator if you know what this mean you know about gm staff not have access right to have ban and etc only to check their inventory

billmixos1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:43 am

OK.

But that is invading your privacy, you would seem correct that once done this, they do the same??

In any case, the privacy of his characters is a right in this server, first of all they must be agree on this.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by billmixos1 Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:44 pm

i dont have any problem anyone is free to check my character like in real life they can check if i have something illegal this isnt about privacy thirsty characters say this they are something like bugged you need to check their p attack i understand the custom meaning but without custom nsh have 90k so i need to know how he get this p attack Sad i have frenzy-Appetite for Destruction-rage and the passives swords and i cant this p attack

billmixos1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuto Kirigaya Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:24 am

no te voy a ense;ar a jugar eso esta claro si no sabes o nunca jugaste multiskill es tu problema no el mio
Kazuto Kirigaya
Kazuto Kirigaya

Back to top Go down

Post by billmixos1 Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:44 pm

today i take two times in a row jail first for the event i take fear and you say me about warp second time for no reason something about insult i cant listen anyone say me noob so why i cant speak?

billmixos1

Back to top Go down

Post by billmixos1 Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:52 pm

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/708/kq9.png/
this is the damages lory and you tell me isnt bugged?

billmixos1

Back to top Go down

Post by billmixos1 Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:25 pm

admin did you have something with me today i take five times jail for no reason if you are a idiot really tell us

billmixos1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:35 am

admin did you have something with me today i take five times jail for no reason
I tried to explain the rules of the server, if you do not want to understand, you will keep getting penalized until you get you ban the user.
Rules: http://ks3289823.kimsufi.com/?page_id=600

if you are a idiot really tell us
Until today I have always respected and not disrespectful, but I'm starting to get tired of this way of insulting you, if you ever disrespect me, I expel forever,

Like I said, if you do not like the server, you can go.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by billmixos1 Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:42 pm

you want me to go? no problem you gonna lost players i am not gonna lost anything.and as i say tell your gm-friends to dont make moves like this its a bad for your server not about me kirit0 yesterday hit me 120k i am gonna leave farewell ms.admin gl to your friends kirit0-lorymoney

billmixos1

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Admin Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:53 am

Dear friend Tomas.

You're always crying, guessing that the server is closed and wishing the worst on this server indirectly.

Do you think you end up being a bit annoying?

At the time I asked you you gave constructive criticism and all you do is laugh and say that it will close the server.

If so sure that these, why do not you want a server to your liking where destructive accept your criticism where not mind that constantly insult?

I can understand that the system is too self-destructive Multiskills, my background is not advertising and the like, but at this point, you have not given a single good idea to promote the server.

By the way, is impossible, never, no way ..... you get to be GM in this server or any managed by me, your constant disrespect and self-destructive to character are the worst requirements that a GM can have.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum