L2 Multiskills
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

its Full bullshit and u dnt loooking the server!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

its Full bullshit and u dnt loooking the server!!!!! Empty Re: its Full bullshit and u dnt loooking the server!!!!!

Post by Admin Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:14 am

Hi bildukas20

Code:
give me u skype please contact 

I never give my Skype user product as many times as I have done, the result has been abuse by users of Skype are my personal data and are not publicly available.

Code:
i show so big biog bullshit i was

You should hold your expressions, from certain points of view are very aggressive and I can be interpreted as an insult.

Code:
i was in tvt with osvaldo and 2 morte guys,andd WTF?i get 60mins jail?!!

What was the cause of this Jail ?, I doubt any GM will get you to meleste in jail without a reason.

Furthermore GM says I gave you jail he did so he saw you using Warph during the Olympics and that is an illegal action.

Code:
lory buger 4ever have 2xgm weapons and +gmspeed+GMJstatus

Lyrymoney you mean?

There are no weapons of GM, I think Hero confused with weapons and all who were able to purchase Custom Hero weapons have 2 weapons

GM Speed??? Superhaste guess you mean, sorry but I have it disabled on this server, there Superhaste. The normal GM Skills used to run more. If using superhaste slows you rather than increase.

GMstatus ???? All GM are invisible to the game, if I had that status you would be very different from you see, you think you have that status???

Besides all this, I think you're very confused with the game, this is a server Multiskills and stats of the players have nothing to do with a regular server.

On the other hand I hope this is not one of those fights between clans, if it's the same subject, I hope you understand that fights between clans is between clans, for that alliances are, the staff does not intervene in such matters.

Greating: Soen.

Admin
Admin

https://l2multiskills.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down