L2 Multiskills
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are we banned?

2 posters

Go down

Are we banned? Empty Are we banned?

Post by luqas Wed May 29, 2013 3:51 pm

Hey, im playing on serwer for some time.
Today i can't login. I have bringed here my friend and we are playing together, his account is blocked too.
My chars name: Bufu and Luqas. My friend char: TheShadow.
Can We get info whats going on?

luqas

Back to top Go down

Are we banned? Empty Re: Are we banned?

Post by Admin Wed May 29, 2013 6:43 pm

Hi read these Post:

https://l2multiskills.forumotion.com/t144-alarma-de-baneos-de-cuentas

Translation:

Hello everyone.

In L2 Multiskills have a tracking system Banned accounts (a bot of associations), the associated account + mail + IP + + etc subIP ...... and bans on all accounts related to the Bot.

If any of you lend the account to someone and they turn to someone else, you are creating chains of associations and if even one of that string is detected as bot, the security systema will ban all associated accounts.

The tracking system starts randomly in the system and unless I manually include the exception leaves nothing without attaching or ban.

Why ALARM This message???

For today I have jumped more than 30 associates and Banned accounts. And only one exception .....

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?????????

Many of these accounts of players that I sound very much doubt that use Bot, but that does not surprise me that they have paid their bills.

By this I make a call to reflection and remind everyone that this is a game and that the use of BOTS ruins the game for everyone.

Also remember that you do not use bots but if you know someone that uses it has to report to avoid ruining the game or created these beaded chains.

Think well and decide whether you want to play on a server full of bots.

-------------------------------------------------- -------- / BTW / -------------------------------------- --------------------

All you've been Banned and consideréis it is not fair that Ban, say in a post and also tell me the name of your character.
But obviously will review the chain of associations and direct if a bot, I will post and I will tell you.

-------------------------------------------------- -------- / 0 / --------------------------------------- -------------------

Sincerely Soen.

Your Char Bufu has been mailing with bot user, but its not reazon for Bann it.

I will unban yours accounts in some minutes.

Admin
Admin

https://l2multiskills.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down