L2 Multiskills
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLAN FEED IN EVENT.

2 posters

Go down

CLAN FEED IN EVENT. Empty CLAN FEED IN EVENT.

Post by silvermist Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:20 am

Admin you think is just and fair to have the ability to attack your own team in event? (team vs team ). I refer to the physical skills , since the magic is not available if you want to attack a member of the same team.
   Today , our famous (and totally immoral in my opinion) player  Kirito, killed me to prevent me killing Amber on the other team. in other words, he fed his clan member , though we were on the same team.. You think it s fair??  if so, then you realise that event can be controled by the strongest players to feed whoever they like or prevent from winning whoever they don't like.. Kirito as a permanent bad user he has proven to be, has always this strategy (lory also , because cancer always expands until death.) I don't care about the 5 FA , but i do care about fair play and especially from players like kirito and lory who dominate the server the way they want (make bots to steal forts from other players -in case you don't know it s happening-one client per Ip would be solution ) and make rules of their own , since it seems they feel at home more than us . I m really disappointed though i think highly of the server. How can power on wrong hands make people so disrespectful? Those tactics destroy community and these two players care only for themselves and have no respect, love or sympathy for the server and all the work has been devoted in it. it's sad and i hope you ll take all these into consideration. i include screenshot with kirito K.O me (with 2342347 damage -while i have almost +10 vorpal set - mages never do this damage on other players for no reason.....) while Amber on the red team is still on the other side. Thank you.        
         How ''Pr0''  l2   players play:    CLAN FEED IN EVENT. I5k  (http://imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img507/8678/i5k.png )

silvermist

Back to top Go down

CLAN FEED IN EVENT. Empty Re: CLAN FEED IN EVENT.

Post by nashh Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:47 am

link not working

nashh

Back to top Go down