L2 Multiskills
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We closed L2 Multiskills and I bie at all.

2 posters

Go down

We closed L2 Multiskills and I bie at all. Empty We closed L2 Multiskills and I bie at all.

Post by Admin Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:16 pm

Hello everyone.

Some of you I have known for many years and others for less, but we've all been good and bad times together playing Line.

You know I've had some issues with Hosting a while but the reality is that it's not only that, problems in a server there is always and many, the reality is that I do not have time to devote to Line and to be sincere, not I have energy to assemble and maintain more servers.

With this I do not say you have personal problems, my life is going very well, I have a wonderful family, good health and a good job.

Neither I closed the door to Line forever, it's just that I take a break from the Line and server management, we may see another game or another time, but keep circling around.

I hope the multiskills not die and other administrators never take me over, to anyone who jacks the reins, you can contact me at my e divine_soen@hotmail.com.

If you have questions about how to mount a server or the like, do not hesitate to contact me and I'll help as I can.

Regards, Soen.

Admin
Admin

https://l2multiskills.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

We closed L2 Multiskills and I bie at all. Empty Re: We closed L2 Multiskills and I bie at all.

Post by GM-Thunder Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:07 am

Today is a day where you never would have entered the forum, but what if I have wanted to say and make public my thanks to Admin for allowing me to participate in your project L2Multiskill, also my thanks for having always been an Admin legal, concerned about the proper functioning of the Server, attentive as possible to the needs of the players, but you can never be loved by all.
As my corresponds thank you very much to all players (those who stayed in the game and those they left us for whatever reason), I tried to be a GM the most correct possible and if he succeeded in doing was more for your help that my merits.
I hope and wish to return to enjoy your company in the future.
An affectionate greeting and all ...... TO ALWAYS !!!!!!!
GM-Thunder
GM-Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down