L2 Multiskills
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Follow VERY HAPPY THAT? ME?

2 posters

Go down

Follow VERY HAPPY THAT? ME? Empty Follow VERY HAPPY THAT? ME?

Post by RICKTER Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:12 pm

Follow VERY HAPPY THAT? ME?
Hellos everyone playes as both the server ADM
 This post is not to denounce anything or even to give me my gun .. (lol and broke the patience of any these days) is more than anything ... ba tell something is rare or nose if you judge cheerful
As many will know I was going to cyber (in addition to throwing money) to play and good server L2MULTISKILLS much but after a while I put internet at home (WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII)
good if it is not the internet that I wanted (to those who know the speedy know that I speak)
 so my vote religiously to the server
 and today (as always) vote in server and accidentally saw down and record all votes and connections that hise and suddenly ... (GUAUUUUUUUU) looks good

Follow VERY HAPPY THAT? ME? Mi_vid10
https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/12/82/88/83/mi_vid10.png

1 YEAR Wear 1 year on server to a long and passed many on this server
OSVALDO LORYMONEY KIRITO .. and several more I can not remember right now but that helped me a lot , some very powerful people were and will continue to be very powerful
there was a time someone told me ( another dwarf clan KIRITO ) I was going to be closed when the server HEROE
a past time and have been hero several times and the server continues todabia and followed for a long time more
I wanted to share this with all of you people who are still on the server that they like to be here and play to win or lose ( but I will have passed my )and follow to get that damn items what we need to be more powerful than one that is shining relaxed in central ADEN
but more than anything that if like in server
 Well I hope people will not aver hints several boring to read this and follow good here until we can shine all hehehehe

PEOPLE PLAY BETTER LIVING WELL .. AND MEET YOUR DREAMS
 BYE SEE YOU IN THE GAME
PD:IF by chance bad I have not translated well
 SORRY BUT MY ENGLISH IS VERY BAD AND USE THE GOOGLE TRANSLATOR: D
RICKTER
RICKTER

Back to top Go down

Follow VERY HAPPY THAT? ME? Empty Re: Follow VERY HAPPY THAT? ME?

Post by lastixaki Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:14 am

To be honest i dont understand many ... your english is not so bad... the translation of google is bad. :p

lastixaki

Back to top Go down